RESOUNDING HEALTH™ is supported by a grant "New Resources for e-Patients" from the U.S. National Institutes of Health
What is Resounding Health™?
- A place to collect, organize, personalize, store and share the results of your searches on health topics
- A friend that travels with you to other sites, providing on-demand access to our knowledge base
- A "web within the web" of topics on anything you want to know about health and wellness
- A self-organizing knowledge base powered by an advanced medical ontology engine (MOE)
- A toolkit for authoring and publishing health information in CaseBooks™
What is a CaseBook™?
- Your notebook to collect, organize, personalize, store and share the results of searches on health topics
- Your unique collection of information from different online sources, automatically organized and integrated for you by MOE - our Medical Ontology Engine
- Your CaseBook(s) are confidential and visible only to you, unless you decide to share them with other visitors to our site
What are Topics and Active Topics?
- Topics are terms from a vocabulary database of medical and health-related concepts.
- Active topics are those that users have associated with recent CaseBooks™.
In the News
- Doctors Don't Always Know Best: The Rise of e-Patients Offers a New Prescription for Resounding Health
- Resounding Health Publishes Free e-Books on H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccines, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Resounding Health Receives Small Business Innovation Research Award from the National Institutes of Health
- Resounding Health Unites Balkanized U.S. Government Health Information
Consumers now have a powerful new tool for online health search and personalized medicine.
Resounding Health™ combines a special medical search engine and
database with the ability of users to customize it for their own needs and
readily share their search results with others, including their health care
A unique feature of the site are
CaseBooks™, free e-books that contain essential
information from credible, authoritative sources in a convenient package that users can
create, build on, link to, print and share with their doctors, caregivers and
others. Future releases will enable users to link CaseBooks to their electronic
You can jump right in and type a search tem into Resounding Health™ but, to get the
most out of its features, we suggest that you watch the videos or consult our help pages.
Casebooks are medical 'e-books' authored by contributors to our website.
We encourage you to create Casebooks so other users of our web site can benefit from your research. To learn more click
See all shared casebooks
The following medical topics are currently highly active within the Resounding Health website indicating
increased user interest.
This web-site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your doctor.
It should not to be used for self-diagnosis or treatment.